Automated Valuation Models
We at Equi-Trax Asset Solutions are pleased to offer three choices in Automated Valuation Model reports to our clients.
Includes: subject property value, value range, estimated value change, 3 comparable sales, neighborhood statistics and area map. See a sample of our Basic AVM Report.
Includes: subject property value, value range, estimated value change, 3 comparable sales, neighborhood statistics, recent area sales and area map. See a sample of the Standard AVM Report.
Includes: everything in the Standard Report, plus MLS details, active area listings, absorption, market risk summary, residential real estate risk and volatility. See a sample of the Intelligent AVM Report.
Uniqueness of our Intelligent Report:
- Leverages a patent-pending algorithm to segment the U.S. real estate market into approximately 15,000 homogeneous clusters of like neighborhoods
- Groups free-market transactions of similar properties from similar economic and demographic environments to create compatible combinations for superior valuation modeling
- Attributes and economic drivers
- Attention to neighborhood details based on homogenous market and neighborhood specific data areas
- The first AVM and Market Volatility index that gives users the ability to assess market conditions in dissimilar neighborhoods that reside in the same ZIP
- Allows full access to subject’s MLS details including: listing number, list price, listing status, days on market, square feet, MLS sales price, MLS sale date descriptions and remarks as well as complete broker comments.